REPORTS TO: Director of Applications and Contracts
BASED IN: Columbus, Ohio
FULL/PART TIME: Part time (20-25 hrs/week)
OFFICE BASED OR REMOTE: Remote
Interacting with school personnel, families, the community, local agencies and consultants
- Participate on school site visit teams and conduct classroom observations, records reviews, interviews with administration, staff and students, draft and timely issue site visit report.
- Receive and address (i.e., work with a family, school and potentially others) to assist in resolving complaints/concerns.
- Travel to and attend school board meetings as needed; draft and disseminate summaries.
- Provide technical assistance to schools in the region.
- Interact with the Ohio Department of Education and other agencies as necessary.
- Assist with sponsor evaluation.
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of evidence-based instructional practices and experience evaluating teachers’ effectiveness.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to travel for early morning and late evening school board meetings monthly and ability to travel for on-site school visits in the Columbus region (includes Columbus and Portsmouth, Ohio).
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and work with different teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
$20,000/year. Travel is reimbursed.
TO APPLY: Forward letter of interest and resume to Gwendolyn Muhammad at [email protected] by September 11, 2019.